Inspired by a trip to New York a wonderful little shopping bag gave Decoroom the inspiration for their new studio, branding and fitout.
It has American classic design with a mix of a few modern elements. The new space has been designed for not only a creative working environment but a beautiful surrounding for clients to enjoy.
- Convert an open space into part office and part showroom
- Hand drawn sketches showing layouts and new wall paneling to scale
- Selection of carpentry profiles to suit sketches
- Selection of new cornices
- Sketches of new front door and execution
- Selection of paint colours and painter for inside and outside
- New lighting selection inside and outside plus location installation
- New signage selected and designed with our signage designers
- Sketch of window seat and bookcase fabric storage
- New furniture selected and designed.
- Stain floors and stain dark using Decoroom trades
- Working with elected builder to create
Photography by Lisa And A Day